Thursday, June 28, 2012

Keep a pet?

I once had an idea to keep a pet, for fun.
I think this never happen because my family members are either allergic to fur or scare of small animals.
No kidding, I am only on my way to 'be able to stay close' with dogs and cats.
I am still afraid of some if I don't know them, and it is even worse if they look fierce.

When my friend said she wants to keep a pet, I was a little sad.
I don't know how to handle animal's emotion when I can't even handle human's.
And when you have so many people to take care of, how do you spare time for your little pet?
Some people keep a pet to keep themselves company, some people need dogs to guard their house.
I just don't know how to settle the sadness that will certainly come when your pet dies, one day.
This is not something fun.

Maybe, when you can't find anyone to love, get a pet.
Pet heals every wound. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment