Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hooray?

People look for better living place, better person in life, better self, better life.
I assume this is people's instinct.
I am stuck in a very disgusting hostel block that I couldn't bear with it anymore.
Half a year more to go, I can't decide whether to move.
I don't know why I can hear noise all around since it is an open-air building.
I don't know why the only washing machine of my block is so dirty that I would rather wash by my hands.
But you know, I wear jeans to school.
I don't know why my cup and broom suddenly disappeared from me when new batch of students came in.
I don't know why this building is so dirty and it just looks disgusting.
I also don't know why I am so unlucky to be arranged in this building.
I am not sure whether I should lodge a complaint, seems like I am the only who complained so much.
I really am not sure.
This makes me think, why do we angry with people who leave this country to look for a better life?
I might change my mind.

Oppsss finished AS and like finally, long-term exam mode can be turned off!
I am so excited for Sentosa trip with my awesome girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment