Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Felt guilty for being praised?

I know I cannot sleep well at night when I do something wrong.
I have always admitted my mistake to people whom I hurt.
I would always make it up too if I am allowed and managed to do it.

But I never thought I'd have to feel so bad too for being good.

Some people are not willing to see you good, because they compare themselves to you all the time.
I hate being the 'imaginary opponent' of people, even though I know its because I can.
As long as they have this thought, they will not be so sincere to you.
I can't figure out whether its they are nice so they are nice to you, or they actually want people to think that they are nice.
They think this world is realistic, you cannot trust anybody, you don't give your true heart to anybody.
And there's no true friend on earth.
I hope this would never happened on me.

I didn't want to be the top or whatever, I just tried my best in what I am doing.
I am just so lucky that I have tried out some questions before I sat for the exam.
High score doesn't mean anything to me.
Other than 'Omg I was so damn lucky', I never felt so glad.
I didn't know why my lecturer thought that its because of my hard work but not the luckiness, maybe I have built up some kind of hardworking impression for her.
I am always hardworking on what I like, I don't say I deserve this, but I did put in a lot of my effort.
I never thought people might think of me like that when the lecturer praised me in class.
You can deny my high score, you cannot deny my hard work.

Don't worry, I will confess to my lecturer that its just because I am lucky, I am actually not that good.

I am blogging about this now because I didn't sleep well and I just couldn't bear it anymore.
I am feeling very guilty for being praised.
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. wah serious mou ? Lol.
    Insomnia all the time huh ?
    Nah u see she told us about u so firmly,
    nothing is gonna changed even if u explained to her.
    Meh maybe make urself feeling better but might as well as make her thinks that u r humble though. ;D
    cheer lah lol.

    ReplyDelete