Monday, September 17, 2012

No string attached


When friends around are starting their brand new life everywhere else which I am not familiar with, I started to feel lonely. And bored. 
I am so looking forward to starting my new life in university. But at the same time I couldn't bear to leave. 
I know I would miss life in Inti, its simple and nice. 
I never thought I'd developed this kind of feeling in this one and a half year, I once told myself not to. 
I am not really that cool.
You know its so suffering to say goodbye to people you really like after spending only a short period of time. 

I don't really cry over for a goodbye, I usually well-prepare myself before that.

Life is all good except that I screwed my mathematics paper.
I hope I am not getting a 'Fail' grade. 
First time in my life, hah. I am also prepared, not going to be sad over this.
I am so glad I learnt how to let go of things faster than I used to be.


Its definitely a good sign in me. :)




3 comments:

  1. Which uni are you going to?
    Loves from your daughter! C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I haven completed my A-level yet!
    Entering uni in 2013.
    Promise I will inform you once I get offer from uni that I like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are still in A2 :)
    I also know that there's a list of uni that you wish to enter ;)
    I heard you! Your promise!
    Will get updates from you my dear dad!
    Blessed be!

    ReplyDelete