Monday, September 3, 2012

Sleeping well!


I was so mad when 2 pieces of my new clothes went missing.
There is thief or are thieves living around me, making my life so miserable.
I will be extra careful, not giving those ruining-world-image people any damn chance.

I went to merdeka countdown on our national day, which made me realized how important education is.
Not to mention how polluted the environment is, people were not too polite.
I couldn't differentiate whether they were joking or being serious, they were smiling while they used vulgar words.
I only hope Malaysia will be better, a lot better, with more educated people living in this land.
Of course, please act and talk like you're educated.

Nah trial is near, life is boring to be filled with books and exercise.

Thank God, really thank God, I am more than thankful that I have been sleeping well. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment