Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chih you.

=)

Mama said,i'm so lucky to have kind friends.
I always have de chance to be fetched to home.
How nice it is? XDD
Thanks those who fetched me before.
I'll be like so kind too in de future! Hehe.

Not special,but today was great.
I saw boy boy again!
I was like sooo happy.
But he was shivering throughout de journey.poor thing.
Next time i'll buy a shirt for him. =D
Or maybe i'll hug him tight and give him warmth.
wait for me,i will and i can do it one day. X)

I'm not dong shi de nv ren.
To mr liau and mrs liau. :)






Anything.
I like challenge. I dont scare.
U will find out one day.
Because u know its useless.
who says girls cannot scold bad words?
who says girls cannot smoke?
who says girls cannot play games?
who says girls cannot be a flirt?
Just dont care,do anything as u like.

Remember,You are WHAT you say.
Do it,then i will prove to u. =)
Dont look down on me.


Dont hide,my love. =DDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment