Monday, June 28, 2010

point

Yes.

Dont u feel that?
He and her.
They're so MATCH.
I feel like going-between them and make them together.
Hehee. I enjoyed doing this kind of job. =D
Guess yourself,or maybe soon u will find out one day.

I had a dream.
De conclusion is,i need to encourage him.
=) although its weird,i will do that if its necessary.
HAHA.
I 'm kind of tired.
I finally know why i'm so addicted to facebook.
I'll be back to de normal once i get it through.
when de day comes,everything is great.

I dont suit.
I'm just very ordinary.
My stomach feels hot,very hot.but i never eat spicy food.
Good that i cant eat anything.
SLIM DOWN.
I'm happy because i might be skipping school! Woohoo. ;D
WTH.have been anti-ing panadol for such a long time.
After rolling on my bed for 2 hours last night,i gave up.
so ISH right?
and i ate 2 biji somemore to prevent high-fever.
=.=
Good job.
That's why i was late for bus.i never watch world cup hor. =(

Nah la i know i'm being naggy.
I'm addicted to COFFEE! =D

Linesman refree也是人所以他们也会犯错
男人请息怒. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment