Friday, June 11, 2010

So sweeeeeeeeeeeet. XD

Wooooooohoo.
I'm feeling so sweet right now. ;DD
Its like i'm having 2 boyfriends at de same time!
HAHAHAHAHA.
The boyfriend,dont be jealous nah.
De one who made me feeling so sweet is the ong jing kai. XD
World cup is starting today and of cos guys are mad about it.
And of cos,watching world cup alone is not so fun right?
I can understand duh. ;)

1.45pm
"Can u go back alone a?"
"Sure, why not??"

5.45pm
(miss call)
*teng ling*
"Can u sit wen xiang's car later? Reply me asap."
O.O Arent u having tuition? Naughty boy.
"Wen xiang is not having tuition. I can go back alone,nonid to worry laa!"

6.45pm
"Daddy mummy is reaching jb soon,they can fetch u on time."
Again, O.O
"Even if they dont reach i still can walk alone."

7.04pm
(2 miss call)
*teng ling*
"Daddy mummy will be late le. U take taxi back ok?"
"NVM,dont worry i can really walk back alone.Msg u la once i reach."
"ok,be careful."

8.00pm
"Reached ade?"
5 minutes later. "Yes reached"

Owwwww can u see that? How sweet he is?
I felt i'm loved and cared so much.
Shouldnt be worry so much laa i'm a big and brave girl.
I know how to run and scream when i meet pervert. Or pervertss. XD
Woohoo. Is he my boyfriend ah?
HAHAHAHAHA.
Yes la i know world cup is not more important than me. Heehee.
Forgive u for leaving me alone and went to have fun with those lil boys. ;D

And u know,my beloved aunty called me n said,
"Ah yin ah,we go fetch u when u reach."
O.O noneed laaa,i'm brave enough and i dont scare. Haha.
"But its so dark out there."
Dont dont i'll be more worry if u come out!
"Then u be careful alright?"
"Yes madam!" weeeee. Feeling so sweet!
But de cutest and de most beautiful ahma in de world,
took an umbrella and walked up along de street.
OMG. I've nearly hugged her but,i pai seh at de end.
Ahma u shouldnt have come out.
"Aiyo i'm worry that later u scare mah by walking alone."
:))))) I dont scare,i'm protected by much of lovesss.
Heehee. MUAX MUAX MUAX MUAX MUAX.
Well i might really muax u all one day,just wait laa.
When i cant afford de so much lovesss anymore. XDD

I love my hair right now. ;D
I love bai's boy boy!!
How cute he is and how shy he is?
It was de first time i touched a dog n followed by a dog!
Huge improvement for me a. Hahaha.
He came to lick my foot when i was sitting on de sofa.
"What's de taste? Salty, sour or SWEET?" XDD
HAHAHAHAHA. Too bad he couldnt answer.but he's so scare of me. T.T
I'm missing him ade. Ade ade ade. I want a shy puppy too!
Err.when i have $$ and time to accompany him. Haha.
I miss bai's mama's soup! I've get addicted once after i drank that!
I sensed de love inside de dishes wei. Same as my ahma's. HOHO.
A big thank you for bai bai family. :)

I haven finish my story le.xD
Met up with lynette and that was great.
I'm proud to be malaysian.altho our street is that clean. :P
oppps. so sorry that i couldnt rmb de other girl who is also sweet and kind.
They were so sincere ok. LOL.
Yes MALAYSIAN boleh. :D arent u proud? heehee.
Well finish up everything. :)





Loving my hair and my everything. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment