Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Don't flirt with me.



A friend of mine is struggling in something he can never get back.
I told him,
The best way to put down your past is to think about it over and over again, face it and talk about it.
There will be a time that you don't feel like thinking about it anymore.
This feeling comes from your heart, not your brain.
All the best brother. :)

I don't get it when someone who has a girlfriend or boyfriend can still flirt with the others.
Maybe this helps to release tense & perhaps it refreshes you.
I don't want to be the girl you flirt with when you already have your girlfriend.
I care about her feeling when you don't care.
God is watching, no matter what you're doing.
Scold me for being too serious, i am kinda serious.
Since she is good to you, be nice to her, not only in front of her.
Thank you.

Had very strange dream these few nights.
I hope everything is, and will be okay.
God bless you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment