Friday, April 6, 2012

Disguise is an art for life.

Now that I know, people disguise themselves most with confidence.
I say this is a good thing, you know how important it is to be confident.
Friends come to you, family set you free, teachers adore you, even future ensure you.
Some people show you that they're confident, they are actually not.
I understand what is the story behind because I've done that too, and I think I might still need that in some cases in the future.
I can't deny that I need to fake some confidence when I bump into something which doesn't secure me.
The problem is, disguise is difficult to be handled and I always hope people doesn't look through me like I only left a little heartbeat for some situations.
Disguise is an art for life.

Hmm there is people who is over-confident but they like to disguise themselves in 'I-am-no-good-at-all' skin.
I say some of them are with poor acting skill.
I don't bother to give them praise as this makes their disguise even more obvious.
I care about their success in disguising.
I am not that kind, but I sincerely hope that they show out what they've got.
Confidence is something to be proud of, but of course, abilities and talent come before confidence and pride.
Its like an insult to hide your ability to people, as you probably think people might feel uneasy with your amazing talent.
Just like what people said, true friends don't get jealous of your greatness.

I think I am all bull-shitting, so you may just ignore me.

No comments:

Post a Comment