Saturday, April 7, 2012

If there's any unhappiness.

I have been a sweet tooth these days which I think its not a good sign.
Other than gaining weight, I might become less healthy compared to the old me.
Despite the fact that I couldn't get over it, I chose to accept it until the day I am sick of it.
I know this day will come, just like you will be sick of anything of yours in any one day.



I am not in the mood and I am also lazy to spill or to keep.
I keep my voice most of the time as I knew no matter what I say, nobody is gonna listen, and of course, I don't think you ever understand.
I still believe that every joke has its purpose.
If I weren't that close to you, I don't simply make jokes on you.
Who knows if you care.
I would know I am not in the position to tease you, so that is why I don't accept every jokes from everybody.
I just don't wanna make anyone unpleasant, even a tiny mood swing.
I don't allow myself to do that.

I am very sleepy everyday in this exam period.

No comments:

Post a Comment