Thursday, April 26, 2012

I would love a businessman husband.

Talked to my girlfriends about being businesswomen.
I have a mindset that kind people should not go for business as I think they can't probably earn big money and they're so easily to get cheated.
When you're an adult you can't deny how cruel and realistic this world is, and who knows when do people around you use you or take advantage on you.
I strongly objected my kind girlfriends to get involved in business field.
Well I am worry about them, and I kinda afraid these good girls are going to be evil if they ever become a businesswoman.
However after I think twice, I know good people will still be good, as long as they have close friends and family to stay with them, tell them how nice they actually are.
And this world would be more beautiful with these kind businessmen and businesswomen.
Perhaps kind people get cheated at first, but in the long term, people trust them and they not only earn money, they earn everything.
So I changed my mind.
As long as you, my kind, cute and caring girlfriend is not going to get cheated for like 3 times or more, go for it.
I also believe kindness can be spread, so make more businessmen and women kind, then everything will be wonderful.
I know you will. :)

Sometimes I need to watch fairy tale movie, this makes me believe in beautiful people and things.
I actually like to watch fairy tale movie. Lol.

Off to aunt's house for my before-AS-weekend!
Cheers people and happy studying! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment