Wednesday, April 18, 2012

God, bless me, please.



I mean, seriously, I never thought I have tried my best in everything that I have done.
As long as the outcome is not as good as what I wanted, I will never give myself a reward.
How could you not hate yourself?
I mean, there's definitely something you don't really like about yourself that you can't make it perfect.
When people tell me how much they like themselves, I am seriously jealous.
How could you do that without blaming yourself for anything?
I already salute people who don't always feel bad for themselves, then how about people who like themselves so much?
I am not only jealous, I salute them.
I hope I can be like them, maybe not so much, just more than what I have been doing.

Life is hectic and I hope I will do well in everything.
Will be sitting for AS within 3 weeks time.

People says try your best and leave the rest to God.
So what if I already tried and I didn't get the outcome I want?
Does it mean that God thinks I don't deserve what I want?
Then its my fault.

Ow alright enough, I am enjoying this hectic life anyway.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. As long as we try our best, we will eventually achieve the goal. Make it a long term one perhaps? :)

    ReplyDelete