Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Time cures everything.

Now that I realized, there's nothing more important than heart. 
I used to care about appearance so much and I was too silly to believe that character can be changed. 
But for now, heart is all I care. 
I always know a leopard doesn't change its spots. 

Sometimes you don't notice that you change your preference until people around you remind you. 
Then you realized, its impossible for you to get back to what you used to like, or even fell in love with. Because once bitten, twice shy. 

I am always glad that I did not hurt anyone so hard. 
If it takes a long time to recover, I know I would be strong enough to overcome everything, I'd rather I am the one getting hurt. Because I know to hurt someone, you need a whole life time to forgive yourself, or maybe not. 

She said, 'Trust me, you will find someone who loves you with your complicated, serious, interesting and cute characteristics.' 
Thou I know I am kinda boring. ;) 
I miss this girl so much, she is my love.




I know, time cures everything.
And past memories grow you up, into a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment