Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Too overwhelmed with Happiness.

Oh My God.
I am thankful that 3 Apr 2012 is not yet end of the world.
I am so glad I am still living now, in this I-thought-would-be-awful-2012.
And I never thought my 19th birthday could be so awesome!
In case you can't imagine how happy I was, I couldn't sleep last night as my mind couldn't stop working on those beautiful memories.
Thank you people for making my 19th birthday so awesome, I would never forget every details of it. Thank you! :)



I hope I have more photos but sadly, they're not in my phone.

Words can't describe it all but I am really really thankful for this perfect surprise. (thou I spoiled it by not showing up on time, sorry!)
You know how much it mean to me. Thank you, you awesome people. <3



I was surprised on 31st March by my two beautiful sweeties in Seremban.
Yes, thank you for showing up there making my day so wonderful!
Not to forget, these two girls managed to surprise me without fail finally at the age of 19.
Acting skill improved that I didn't even notice Eunice was actually hiding the surprise. Lol!
Bai's birthday song made me jump up off coach and it was too good watching by people in that restaurant! :D





What my point was, I thank God for everything, especially for sending wonderful people into my life, and making me stay connected with them.
For close friends who are not around, I know that I am in your mind, and that is more than enough, seriously. :)
This year, my 19th, I know everything will not only be good, but great.
:)

And lastly, I pray that these awesome people never leave, as I would treasure them for my whole life.

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday ! i do really hope that is a nice memory for you...
    you know... maybe after so many years i hope we still can gather around and talking these... =)

    -aipeng-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea yea I hope so too. This is definitely a great memory for me!
      Thank you so much Ai peng for taking care of me! :)

      Delete