Thursday, May 3, 2012

God will send me his love.

I think I will make the same birthday wishes for my every coming birthday, until I make it true.
Or maybe not by myself, because this all depends on fate, and I need God to hear me.

I want a soul mate.

I don't care about anything else if there's a man can understand all my feelings without me explaining, and I will be more glad if I don't have to feel disappointed for not being understood.
You know how wonderful life would turn into if you have someone like that.
I promise I would appreciate him until the day I die, I promise I will love him with all I can, just like how he loves me.

He will be able to soothe me in bed when I have sleepless nights, telling me everything is perfectly okay until I fall asleep securely.
He will be able to accompany me to everywhere to fulfill my dream and at the same time, doing his own business successfully.
I called it win-win situation.
He will be able to speak my feelings when I don't feel like doing so, telling people what I am thinking so I can save my time to do some more thinking.
He will be able to listen to me for everything that he never thought of, and maybe comment on judgement that I have made.
He will be able to see me as his little girl, his respectable teacher in life, his amazing friend, his powerful wife, and his one and only one soul mate.
He loves and takes care all I have, he makes everyone around me happy, he makes everything of mine beautiful.

I am looking for a superman.
I know everyone can see that.
Whatever, years after I am gonna walk into my marriage with a man like this, because I am believing God will send him to me one day, and I will pray for his arrival.

1 comment:

  1. The perfect guy is waiting for your appearance too. ;)

    ReplyDelete