Friday, May 11, 2012

When I am in a dilemma.

Done with 3 papers and I am exhausted. I hope evrything left will go smooth, I will continue to pray hard. And I want to thank all friends who wish me luck, whether you said, or you wished me in your heart. :) Chemistry paper 3 was such a nightmare that for the first time in my life, I added too much distilled water in the dilution part. I didn't understand why as I never did this mistake before. I was so nervous and thank God I have an angel with me at that moment. I love Miss Chong, I will remember this forever. What came to my mind was I would screw this paper and my A level result will never be perfect. Then I would hug everyone whom I love and cry to them until I lost all my tears. Luckily I didn't have to, but I don guarantee an A too. Have you ever imagined what you would probably do if you have done some mistakes and you were sure you have no time to redo? You would just screw your paper and sit there crying or maybe, try some luck, asking your friend to tell you his answer? I couldn't imagine that. I understand everyone makes mistakes, everyone is nervous for exam, everyone may screw their paper. Would you choose to risk your friend's life too because of your mistake? I thought I would never done that, I didn't came up with this idea when I thought I screwed. I only think I would have to retake or whatever else. I would never forgive myself if I make us get caught, and if my friend is banned from exam for me. This is unforgivedable, for me. I don't expect you to think that much when you met this kind of situation, I only know if this come to your mind when you make a mistake in the important moment, you already lost my trust. You cannot regret anymore after doing this, maybe you won't, but this is a dirty mind that you cannot erase from your life. Well perhaps you think I am being too serious, I just am. I don't respect people who set the other people in a dilemma. What would you do if your friend refuse to give you answer? Hate him forever? Go ahead. I don't expect any more things from you. Sorry I am not going to hide, I am very angry about this. And I don't feel bad at all, but I don't regret I helped. If you could understand. Sometimes people says you need not to be too serious towards life. I seriously don't know how. Anyway, It's May, I always love May! Hehee :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment