Sunday, May 27, 2012

Why try so hard.

I always think I can control everything if I really want it.
For example, I will persuade myself not to scare of cockroaches because other than they can fly and they are so much dirty, they have nothing for me to scare of.
I also think I can conquer the fear towards corpse if I really want to be a doctor.
Those are things that if I make the effort, I can definitely do it.
But sometimes, why try so hard.



I don't force myself to be with someone I am not so fond of, its not only because that person doesn't make me feel good, its also because that person is not able to make me see the good in me.
Maybe its not the good in me, maybe just some happiness.
I am afraid that if you let someone sees you thoroughly, you will eventually lose the interest to be be friend with that person.
What if what comes to your mind when you see that friend is all about your weaknesses, your dark side or everything lame about you.
How scary it is.
So maybe, try to share your problems, weaknesses, dark side with few friends, not just one.

And what in my mind was, if I bring out your bright side, you will like me more. x)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I think I dislike you. 'cause being with you simply making me so jealous of such a perfectionist! XD <3

    By the way, I watched the whole process of post-mortem from a recording. It was okay. Corpse is easier to cope with than a bloody person. *true story woman*

    ReplyDelete