Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So wrong this time

I have been trusting my theory and now, I think I am not so right.
These are all my personal judgement I feel disgusted thinking of this.
I do not want to hurt anyone and please, this gonna kill me if you're thinking so.
I sometimes refuse to think that much anymore like how I used to be, I am happier of course but what it takes made me feel so wrong.
Some of the things you just have to think about it over and over again until you get one perfect solution.
Of course I know perfection doesn't exist, as long as people who is getting hurt now think that its perfect, then it is.
I have no idea how to solve this problem.


2 comments:

  1. To err is human. Imperfections are what bloom into perfections. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I hope those imperfections around bloom into perfections FAST.

      Delete