Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You are lucky to sleep well every night.

It's not easy to sleep soundly every night.
I will have pretty mood the next day with a good night sleep.
I don't know if I am really so stress that even if I don't have important event on the next day, I still find it hard to sleep well like a baby.
Maybe I am wanting too much, hoping too much and I am punished as I shouldn't have done all these.
Someone please tell me this is not only because of mental, there is some other reasons.
I am annoyed by people telling me that its all because I am too stress.
No way.


If you're born with a pretty face, you are just so damn lucky.
There's nothing to be proud of.
If you despise people who doesn't look as good as you, go to hell, you don't deserve that look.
Or maybe, you will lose some things in return.

I am missing home already.

No comments:

Post a Comment