Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Still not enough

I am afraid of changes, especially when that is of people around me.
Looking back at those time I realized how much I own, and how afraid I am to lose them all.
I would like to say I am trying my best to treasure them all, but who knows if I have never done enough.
Do you really believe that sometimes when you change, people around you will still love you as who you are.
I think there's always an option, they can choose to still love you, or not.
Of course I know this is something uncontrollable, so let's not blame anyone.

Time flies so fast and I actually wish it flies faster.
I can't wait to finish A-level as it has been torturing me, also I am glad that I have been concentrating in studies, I have no any excuse for my result.
So, half an a year more to go.

I realized there are some nights which I can hardly fall asleep, I was just too excited about my future.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment