Friday, September 17, 2010

我不是公主



"Hey! Dont take photo of me,i'm not pretty today!"
XDD
"OK, no problem."
So,this photo is not the latest. :D
Ahma's birthday was on wednesday and we siblings gave her a surprise!
I know she will like the raspberry cheese cake, Blue sport shoes and the necklace.
Imagine the way she showed them off to her friends.
I couldnt stop laughing! HAHA.
Wish her a very good and healthy year,Muax ahma! :DD

Nowadays perverts are everywhere waiting for you.
Open your eyes big big and dig their eyes out if they take the advantage of you.
Curse them until they lose their life sticks. NOT THEIR LIFES.

I scare of the days after the retirement.
but i'm really looking forward to the agm.
I never thought that its the time for me to leave SJAM SSI.
Ish.
I scare LO.
Lalalalalalala. Tomorrow will always be better.






总是看见不该看见的东西。
记得把眼睛洗干净就好。
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment