Sunday, September 5, 2010

There's a rainbow after the rain.

I love it when people scold me for not taking care of myself.
;D

Sometimes i wonder.
You said they are your friends.
but you are not treating them as your friends.
A true friend will not only say hi to you or talk to you when he/she is in good mood.
Do you ever know how people feel when you ignore their smiling faces?
How hurt it is especially when you suddenly appear and tell them you need them when you really need them.
So,what is this?
One day when people are irritated and dont feel like bothering anymore,
you will only realise that you have lose the true friends who will actually stay by your side no matter what happens.
Bcos you hurt them.
That is not an excuse.
and people will know your true face years after.
Its not a long time. The sad case is,you wont get a true friend in the end.

When you're no longer a little girl,
you know that you dont need to care so much.
As long as everyone is happy,it is more than enough. ;)

I love exams.
I will definitely miss school days after i've grown up into a woman.
I will also miss all of you.

I didnt explain bcos i know i would have burst out crying.
I didnt know it is so important that i should have take the test.
I never know i can only remain my spirit by having the rank.
I am not going to lose my spirit bcos of that.
Something is kept deeply in my heart and it will no disappear bcos of the rank.
Nobody believes it,but i trust myself. :)

I love it when the boyfriend asked me not to skip tuition. ;D
although i felt like skipping so much and tried to be a naughty girl. :P

I want a license.
I want a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment