Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Do i own a chance?


Its like having a dream.
And i dont know whether i should wake up or continue sleeping.
When it comes to the reality,i wish i could never fell asleep.
Can i?
There's a chance to get closer but i'm just so lazy to make it through.
You know where you are. And you're really lucky.
Its not my world,not my life.

I feel like listening to the stories he had.
Perhaps there's no any good point.
I'm always a curious baby. :)
One day when i'm ready,i will go to him and tell him,
"Hey. Stories come,please."
Please please please.

It wasnt a right choice. Or a good decision.
You hate hearing that when you're worried about time.
You hate having a limit.
When you started to say IF.there's no longer the hope.
But there's still a hope.
I was dishonest.
I know i never think that you're lucky.
That's de only way,to be more confident.

I have something to tell you.
but i scare talking face-to-face.
i'm not brave enough.
Do i own a chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment