Thursday, September 30, 2010

Courage leads to determination.

I missed Encik Adnan's class today.
:(((((((((((((((


Its enough, just once in a life time.
For The experience which is so challenging.
When it comes to my mind, i cant stop me from scolding myself.
LOL.
I know i will never be good enough
That's when the man told me that.
I never thought that you're lucky.
should i repeat this again and again?
This game should never started.
Since the day the man forgot his purpose.
I'm sorry.
The day for you to escape is nearly there.
awake from the nightmare, and start a brand new life.
GOOD LUCK to you, the unlucky man who dropped into the trap few years ago.

To screw up or not,it depends on you.
Every single marks count.
If you fail to get the 1 mark, you will be dead.
this time, no exception.
When you feel like giving up, please come to me.
I will give you what i own.

我告诉笼子里的小鸟
我想让你飞
我想打开困着你的笼子
小鸟告诉我
它宁愿被我困着
纵使它的翅膀已经长大
纵使它已经离开宽广的天空好久好久

如果你是异类
你会不会觉得幸福
如果你会
请让我知道

生病是弱者的表现
我只是想让我自己知道
她不值得你同情

No comments:

Post a Comment