Monday, December 12, 2011

I don't know what to say, i am lazy.

A friend of mine said, every girls turn into a bitch for a reason.
I guess, so do guys.
so, why can't you save yourself up & turn yourself into someone better?
You can change yourself, if people can change you.
Its just all about love. :)

I'm kind of lazy to deal with relationship, friendship & any other things that require my time & effort.
I am just too lazy to make any effort.
I don't even feel like thinking or taking the lead for a conversation.
so if I am with you, forgive me for not talking non-stop, like how i used to be.
perhaps, I lost my mind too when i am listening to you.

I am kind of lazy to bear with people & things which i don't really like too, for now.
Bearing is something great and if you can make it, there's no anymore big problem for you.
but its too tiring for me now, or maybe, i want a change.
I am not going to be as easy as before, give you a smile when i am not ok with you.
I might do so, but its because i am lazy to deal with you, its not because i am afraid of losing your trust or your fond towards me.
I know its necessary to build a poker face sometimes, especially after you have no choice but to enter the adults' world.
but i am just so lazy. So if you care, i'm sorry.
I guess this is some kind of 'special' period, i know i will definitely come back to what i have and i can do some time after. :)

So, don't worry la!

Oh yeah, i am home, and of course, nowhere is better than home! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment