Monday, December 26, 2011

Yes I had an awesome C!


Merry Christmas! :D

Its sweet to have Christmas celebration all years, sweetie Eunice tham! :)


Bai & I made this surprise successfully!
Look at what we cooked!

Er I actually took this to show off to a very cute guy. Lol.
Happy birthday Eunice, my sweetie! God bless you :)

And finally i went to Universal Studio.
It rained whole day but yes, it was romantic.
We had to stick together to share the umbrella.
And i want to say, it won't be so memorable if it was a sunny day. Haha!



the first photo of the day :)

3D Transformer is awesome, the Mummy is fabulous (which was the only one i screamed louder and longer than ah Bai did), Water World is amazing, Monster rock is excellent!
Fyi, Monster Rock caught my eyes from the starting till the end, as there is a charming vampire. Right Mr Wei v?
Lol.
Oh we had a great day! :D

I love Bai's boy boy.
I know he likes me, he will miss me!

1 comment: