Friday, December 9, 2011

I see an incredible me.

Received Mumy's call from home before final started.
"Don't be too tense, just try your best.
Its good to get good grades, its okay too for not getting them.
I am worried that if you're getting mad one day."

One year ago when i heard this, i burst out crying.
but, not for now.
It was touching and i know all my parents want is my happiness.
I appreciate everything but i know, its not all i want.
I know i can get everything if i try hard, really hard.
I don't say a thing if i missed out an A or 2 As, i knew its all my fault.
I despise myself when i excuse myself for not achieving the best.
what else i can do if i can't even handle the stress on me.
And i believe there is always a way, i can overcome everything.

I accept your excuse, not mine.
You said i have been too harsh to myself, i say i want it.
:)

After all, i enjoy sweetness that comes after the bitterness!

No comments:

Post a Comment