Saturday, December 17, 2011

Xoxo

Goodnight everyone! :D
Nah I am in pretty good mood so I can't help blogging!
Met up with my ah bai and we caught a movie today, which was the first time I wore a 3D spectacles.
:D
It's perfectly great as it was a Christmas movie.
U know I love Christmas cartoon.
And it was with ah bai!
Lol.
Forgive me as I really feel like showing off when I talk of bai.
Thank god. :)

And of course, mr Andy is awesome.
I thank god for sending me these awesome friends.
How could I not happy thinking of them?
I used to sadly admit that I have no very close male friend.
But thank god I have one since... Few months ago? :)
Just, u know, it's perfectly alright to do anything or to show any behavior in front of them.
Like my family! Hehee!

And hey, miss eleen sim & Eunice tham are coming back home!
Which makes me even happier!
Welcome back my love I have been waiting for u two! <3

Little boy left for the school trip for almost a week, which means I have to wake up early in the morning to send even little boy to his badminton training. Oh how sad.
Should have gone to bed!

I have another good news which I feel shy sharing here!
Lol!
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment