Thursday, December 22, 2011

wtf



When everyone is moaning that their result sucks, i can't even moan.
I can't celebrate either.
What a depressed Christmas. F.

I don't know why i am feeling very bad.
This result and inefficient school system totally fml.
Even though i had spent an awesome night with miss eleen sim.
I am sorry i think i didn't show very good face.
Thank you i love you.

Its like so 'urgh' when people who concerns about me telling me what i should go for & what i should not.
Thanks i appreciate it a lot and i knew this is my problem that i am easily influenced by some certain people.
but is it true that everyone has your thinking or your mind set, that what you're suffering will definitely face by me in the future?
Its even more irritating when you judge me by your selfish thinking, that women should not do this and that.
I definitely know that you're just trying to be nice.
I can't blame you on this.
but for the time being, I only need your support, not any judgement.
Because it has been hard, i know it will be, too.

I didn't know why, i am glad but it somehow messed up my heart.
I thank you to all of you.

I have so many things undone.
I made myself into this moment. -.-

You don't miss something doesn't mean you need to forget,
just like you apologies doesn't mean you are wrong.
You just want everything to turn out better,
either yours or the others' feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment