Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Friends on Earth

People says friends are family whom you choose, and you can certainly make a good choice because you have no way to pick your family.
First, I thank God so so much that HE picked a more-than-awesome family for me.
Second, I am learning by heart in choosing friends.
I know for a child to be away from home, the issue that parents worry most is always friends' influence.
That was why my parents educated me about it long ago when i was still a kid.
I guess you have the same experience too.

I always wonder, how do you pick a friend instead of picked by people?
well this happens at the same time.
So, always improve yourself is the best way to keep yourself a picker, not a picked one.
When parents said, always be friend with someone who can bring you up, someone who is a role model for you, and someone who only gives you good influence.
Oh this is like a fairy tale.
Who on earth can only influence people in a extremely positive way?
so i guess, this is the time to learn to 'take & drop'.

Seriously, it is hard for me to not to get influenced by friends whom i love.
When you put in your heart for some people, it takes you everything to trust & to get influenced.
That is why personal time is really important to get my introspection done.
I don't deny the sweetness when you are turning like your friend after you have get along with him/her for some time, but sometimes influence is not that sweet.

I used to disagree with my parents that being friend with someone who is better than us is what i should do.
This is what we call using people, hmm?
Now then i have came out with a solution, be friends with everyone, let your friends use you too if you're feeling guilty using them.
Make sure you have your own values, and most importantly, avoid using 'use', even though we are all using each other in this world.
We have a better name for it, "HELP". :)



Lastly, thank God too for sending awesome friends into my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment