Friday, March 16, 2012

I doubt if I can find it back.

I hate how i behaved these days like a wild woman running on the street forgetting what i am supposed to do & whom i wanted to be.
I am out of words for it but I would rather be alone for the time being.

I miss home so much that I dream of my family every night while i am trying to gain my energy back.
Who would tell me how to be me in this circumstances.
I don't even feel like being friendly and sociable and i know this made everyone here thinks i am an eccentric weirdo.
I was not like this and i am not going to be this in the future.
Its just something that happened made me so and I am simply lazy to build things up within this short time and to be honest, short-period relationship could never secured me when the long one already put me down.

Fucked up everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment