Friday, March 30, 2012

I thought love might eat me up.

I always think, do I deserve things that people offering or lending or maybe showing?
Okay let's say that I am sick, especially when I am not home, I kind of sad because I have had nobody to groan to, and I am too scare that people shows me concern & love.
I don't understand why but I can't hide this feeling.
So its like I finally have another understanding on the reason that some people reject us for helping them and loving them.

Its like no big deal & people offer help because they care about you!
Why do you scare?
Its like I am doubting myself that do I deserve that love or concern.
Of course I appreciate everything and I am truly happy whenever I am concerned as i know i am not alone.
I too definitely know that people get annoyed when I doubt myself too much.
So guess what, I will stop doubting and have all my herbal tea drank, all concern taken, all love accepted. ;p
And the best way is, repay people with your love.
Even though its kind of hard for people like me, you know I just need time.

I understand if you are afraid of loneliness, boredom, darkness, cockroaches, lizards, spirits, blood......
I don't understand at all if you're afraid of being too concerned.
Its not like love would eat you up. Hehee.


2 comments:

  1. You know when you receive simply love from people, you would feel blessed. Just like how I felt when you sent me a text message at that helpless night. It's a Give-and-Take stuff my dear. :)

    ReplyDelete