Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Interesting life.

When you realized you have transformed into someone you don't really know, what would you do?
It freaks me out.
I guess its not that I don't really know me, i don't even feel like knowing.
Changes is scary especially when you already realized that you changed before people tells.
I am not sure why this is scarier than people tells you before you realized, maybe self-awareness is always something small & negligible, for most of the people.

I know judgement always tie you up that you can't be your ownself.
What if that judgement is made of someone you care and love so much, what do you do?
I get regret so easily every time i make a judgement.
No matter whom i judge.


People who gossips or maybe, talk much usually make a lot of judgement on people.
That they never realized.
Otherwise, what is that that keep their mouth open and spout saliva on others' faces?
and they don't allow people to comment on them. How interesting.

Yeah, nah i know life is hard.
but luckily we always have interesting scene around us.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment