Sunday, March 18, 2012

I am lazy to think of the title.

I think loyalty is something you can apply towards anyone.
You find it hard to be loyal to your partner, you find it hard to be loyal to your best friend.
There is only one best friend in the world, like there is only one right guy for you.
I finally get to understand the loneliness when you feel like you have nobody to talk to, even though you have plenty of friends around you.
Because there is something they can never understand, no matter how hard they try.

I am afraid of tomorrow.
Perhaps the day which i am proven wrong is coming very soon.



If rain could make my mood better,
I would just let it be,
But it seems to be wrong.
As my mood turned worse...
I love, I miss the scene,
When I covered you carefully,
with my black little umbrella.

I let the rain
drop on my left shoulder,
protect you more than myself.
How afraid I am, that you'll fall sick.
I never ask for your attention.
Just hope you will always be safe and sound.

You claim yourself a superwoman
And I always want to be your man.
Now I know how tough the job is,
To protect a superwoman,
To guard her by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment