Friday, March 9, 2012

Receive when deserve.

If God gives you what you don't deserve, what would you do?
I feel guilty for getting marks which i don't deserve, but i am happy picking up coins which do not belong to me on the ground.
Sometimes those little marks help you a lot, if you don't tell, nobody's gonna know.
I wonder if people were i, do they do the same.
I don't want to hide the fact that i used to have a second thought, but my little angel always beat my little demon.
A friend once told, its okay not a big deal, few marks is great for you, it doesn't affect others and you don't tell, they never know. Maybe they don't even care.
Yes, it is your own honesty, your personality, who has the right to care?
People doesn't even bother to despise you.
I can never forget the moment the sweetest girl in my life crying non-stop when she successfully begged some points & added few marks for her paper from teacher.
"This is shameful," she said.
I couldn't agree more.
The feeling is like you steal something from God.
People doesn't care, but you yourself can't fall asleep at night.
I can never forget this incident and so, I pray that people around me do not feel so bad if they decide to receive what they don't deserve.
I learn not to despise, anyhow its none of my business.
But of course, i respect those who respect themselves. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment